Die Bag Raiders im Interview mit Disorderedkitten.de
Am 19. Mai bringt die Jägermeister Wirtshaus Tour erneut die Eichenvertäfelung zum Wackeln. Das Stuttgarter Calwer Eck Bräu bietet dabei die solide Basis für wilden Kneipenspaß! Wo Jugendstil und rustikale Holztresen normalerweise zum ausgedehnten Schmausen einladen, stehen Bag Raiders, Peaches und aUtodiDakt auf der Bühne und an den Plattentellern.
Wir hatten das Glück, die Bag Raiders kurz vorm Event für euch zu interviewen. Was sie uns so alles zu erzählen hatten, erfahrt ihr hier:
1. First and most important question: How are you?
Fantastic thanks! Just boarded a bus and it has wifi so that’s pretty exciting really.
2. You will perform at the Jägermeister Wirtshaustour in Stuttgart. What do you expect and how do you prepare yourself for that very special gig?
We are playing in an old traditional German Pub i’m led to believe! That should be interesting and exciting. I’m sure we’ll prepare by drinking a few german beers and having a Jägermeister or two..
3. Have you ever been in Stuttgart before?
Never. It’s a first time for us, so we are very excited.
4. Your single “Way back home” was used in a vodafone tv-spot an became very popular in germany. Have you ever expected the success of that campaign?
No that was a really great thing for us. It came completely out of the blue! It’s great for us to be a part of though because it has helped a lot of people hear our music who might not have otherwise heard it.
5. Lets talk about your new album: What can we expect? New sounds, coorperations with other musicians, …?
Yes there are some new sounds on the album.. It is quite a varied mix of style and vibe. There is something for every mood whether it be going out and partying, cleaning the house or making love..
6. What are your next plans? New single? A big Tour?
Yes we plan for another single or so. We also still have a lot of touring when we get back home, and then we come back to Europe for some festivals in July and then we are in the USA in August i think! So we are very busy doing shows all around the world right now. After the madness dies down a little we will be sitting down to work on our second album though, and then we will be ready to pack our bags and get on the tour bus once more!!